A PALINDROME is a word, phrase, number or other sequence of symbols or elements, that reads the same forward or reversed.
Here are a few well-known ones :
(1) Taco cat.
(2) Amor Roma.
(3) Do Geese See God ?
(4) Was It Eliot’s Toilet I saw ?
(5) Murder For A Jar Of Red Rum.
(6) Some Men Interpret Nine Memos.
(7) Dogma : I Am God.
(8) Sums Are Not A Test On Erasmus.
(9) Go Deliver A Dare Vile Dog.
(10) Ah, Satan Sees Natasha.
(11) Dennis Sinned.
(12) Don’t Nod.
SPOONERISM : Words or phrases, in which letters or syllables get swapped.
This often happens accidentally, in SLIPS OF THE TONGUE or TIPS OF THE SLUNG as Spoonerisms are often affectionately called.
Here are some examples :
(1) Tease my ears —- Ease my tears.
(2) A lack of pies — A pack of lies.
View original post 172 more words